Dr. Mark Ginsburg, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ginsburg completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ginsburg is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Res 4-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginsburg?
Make you feel o visit at ease
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital