Dr. Mark Dorogy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dorogy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Dorogy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Thomaston, GA. Dr. Dorogy completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Med Center. He currently practices at Upson Family Physicians Lc and is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorogy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorogy?
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upson Family Physicians Lc612 W Gordon St Ste C, Thomaston, GA 30286 Existing Patients: (706) 646-5712
Upson Regional Medical Center
Upson Regional Medical Center801 W Gordon St, Thomaston, GA 30286 Existing Patients: (706) 647-8111
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dorogy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dorogy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dorogy's office is located at 612 W Gordon St Ste C, Thomaston, GA 30286. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dorogy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- Upson Regional Medical Center