Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Dixon, DO is a cardiology specialist in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Dixon completed a residency at Metro Health Center. He currently practices at Porter Physician Group - Northwest Indiana Cardiovascular Physicians and is affiliated with Community Hospital.
- Metro Health Center, Residency Hospital
- Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, At Still University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Porter Physician Group - Northwest Indiana Cardiovascular Physicians85 E Us Highway 6 Ste 300, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Existing Patients: (219) 983-8300
La Porte Hospital1007 Lincolnway, La Porte, IN 46350 Existing Patients: (219) 325-4619
- 3 1855 S Main St, Goshen, IN 46526 Existing Patients: (219) 983-6300
Northwest Indiana Cardiovascular Physicians2000 Roosevelt Rd Ste 205, Valparaiso, IN 46383 Existing Patients: (219) 531-9419
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dixon?
He put in a defibrillator pacemaker on me I have not had any problems
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dixon frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dixon's office is located at 85 E Us Highway 6 Ste 300, Valparaiso, IN 46383. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dixon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- Northwest Health- Porter
- Northwest Health-la Porte
- St. Mary Medical Center