Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Dillingham, MD is a nephrology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Dillingham completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Colorado Kidney Care and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dillingham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Yale University, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dillingham?
A rare doctor - he is kind, personable, explains everything and, best of all, he treats me like I have a brain. He does not "talk down" to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dillingham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dillingham frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Proteinuria, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Dillingham's office is located at 950 E Harvard Ave Ste 240, Denver, CO 80210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center