Dr. Mark Widmann, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Widmann completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at North Jersey Thoracic Sgy Assoc and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Widmann is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
North Jersey Thoracic Sgy Assoc
North Jersey Thoracic Surgical Associates100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 644-4844
- U Ia Coll Med Hosps & Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Yale University, Medical School — 1987
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Widmann?
My lung cancer surgery could not have gone better or been done more skillfully, , leaving minimal recovery time. Dr. Widmann is also compassionate and good-humored, characteristics this patient deeply appreciated.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center