Dr. Kochenderfer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Kochenderfer, MD is a hematology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Kochenderfer completed a residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center. He currently practices at Lewis-Gale Cancer Cre Cntr Plsk and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kochenderfer is board certified in Hematology.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lewis-Gale Cancer Cre Cntr Plsk
Lewis-Gale Cancer Cre Cntr Plsk2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 982-0237
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kochenderfer?
I don't think there is a better place or Dr. than Dr.Kochenderfer Or the Carillion cancer center..I would definitely recommend it to every person diagnosed with cancer...I drive 2 hours from home to come to be treated by Dr.K and the carillion staff,that should say it all also I live closer to Duke,Baptist and Carolina but I choose to come to Carillion thanks
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Kochenderfer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kochenderfer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kochenderfer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kochenderfer frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Leukocytosis, and Anemia.
Dr. Kochenderfer's office is located at 2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- LewisGale Hospital - Alleghany