Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Greenfield, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Mark Greenfield, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Greenfield completed a residency at Mott Chldns Hospital University Mich. He currently practices at Seahurst Pediatrics and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Seahurst Pediatrics16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 230, Burien, WA 98166 Existing Patients: (206) 242-7822
- Chldns Ortho Hospital University Wash, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mott Chldns Hospital University Mich, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Mott Chldns Hosp-U Mich, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenfield?
DR Greenfield is a great Doctor. All my kids have seen him since birth.
- St. Anne Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Greenfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenfield frequently treats Wellness Examination, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Fever.
Dr. Greenfield's office is located at 16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 230, Burien, WA 98166. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.