Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (540) 210-3550.
Dr. Mark Currie, MD is a hematology specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Currie completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at LewisGale Physicians - Cardiology and is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Currie is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY at Buffalo | Durham VA Medical Center | Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University, Residency Hospital
- Duke University, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
LewisGale Physicians - Cardiology
Oncology1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Currie?
DR. CURRIE IS A GRATE DR. AND PERSON .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Currie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Currie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Currie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Currie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Currie frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Currie's office is located at 1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Currie speaks Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
- Lewisgale Medical Center
- Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski