Dr. Mark Currie, MD is a hematology specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Currie completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at LewisGale Physicians and is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital Pulaski. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Currie is board certified in Hematology.
Oncology1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 772-3411
French, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Currie?
I was referred to Dr. Currie by my Family Physcian becaus of low sodium lwvels and liver function tests. The test made by Dr. Currie were thorough and well explained to me with no specific positive results requireing further treatment.
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- Lewisgale Medical Center