Dr. Costa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Costa, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Waban, MA. Dr. Costa completed a residency at Boston VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Enhanced Medical Care and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jamaica Plain Va Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Boston VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Enhanced Medical Care
Enhanced Medical Care361 Woodward St # 361, Waban, MA 02468 Existing Patients: (617) 777-4080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costa?
Dr Costa is one of the best physicians I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He has been working with patients for several decades and is always willing to do whatever he can do to help. His professionalism and method when working with his patients is exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Costa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Costa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Costa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Costa frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Rash.
Dr. Costa's office is located at 361 Woodward St # 361, Waban, MA 02468. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Costa speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- CHA Cambridge Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital