Dr. Coppess has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Coppess, MD is a cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Coppess completed a residency at In University School Of Med. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coppess is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc.8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coppess?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Coppess, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coppess' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coppess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coppess frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Coppess' office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto