Dr. Mark Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Collins, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Wilmington, OH. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at Foster J Boyd Regional Cancer Center and is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foster J Boyd Regional Cancer Center
Oncology Hematology Care Inc31 FARQUHAR AVE, Wilmington, OH 45177 Existing Patients: (937) 283-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Breast Diseases, and HIV Screening.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 31 FARQUHAR AVE, Wilmington, OH 45177. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Greene Memorial Hospital
- Miami Valley Hospital