Dr. Mark Caruso, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Caruso completed a residency at Internal Medicine, University of Miami/ Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. He currently practices at Baptist Health Primary Care and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Baptist Health Primary Care
Kendall Town & Country11535 Sw 88 St, Miami, FL 33176 Call
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami/ Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, University of Miami/ Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Internship Hospital
- University of Miami School of Medicine Florida), Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caruso?
Dr. Caruso is focused on patient centered care. He really took the time to sit down and explain diseases and medications to me and my family, specially for new medications, very knowledgeable. I left his office feeling well taken care of. He deserves recognition for listening to his patient's needs. The staff was friendly, professional and the office was very clean. I would recommend this doctor to somebody else for a primary physician.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami