Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-3130, and for other questions, call (215) 456-6500.
Dr. Mark Capkin, MD
New Patient(267) 704-9667
Dr. Mark Capkin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Capkin completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Einstein Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Capkin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Einstein Internal Medicine Associates
Klein Building5401 Old York Rd Ste 331, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Call
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Capkin?
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Capkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Capkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Capkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Capkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Capkin frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Arthritis, and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Capkin's office is located at 5401 Old York Rd Ste 331, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.