Dr. Mark Call, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Greenville, SC. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Clinic and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Call is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Clinic
Infectious Disease Clinic890 W Faris Rd Ste 520, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 455-9033
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Call?
I have seen Dr. Call at New Horizons. Dr. Call is excellent and has the patient's health foremost. However, New Horizons is filthy, the staff is nasty, and they cause the wait times to be inordinate. If you are going to see Dr. Call, go to his primary office. Do Not go to New Horizons.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown