Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Vital, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Vital completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vital is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center, Internship Hospital
- Cornea, External and Infectious Ocular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Superior HealthPlan
- Superior Vision
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- US Family Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vital?
Had cataract surgery on both eyes and my vision is better at night. Dr. Vital was awesome and I would DEFINITELY recommend him for surgery!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vital has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vital frequently treats Corneal Erosion, Cornea Surgery, and Cornea Transplant.
Dr. Vital's office is located at 915 Gessner Rd Ste 250, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vital speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital