Dr. Mark Shreve, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shreve's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Shreve, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Shreve completed a residency at New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases. He currently practices at Southfield and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shreve is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Univ of OK Coll of Med, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University of Oklahoma College of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shreve?
He has a gentle touch and voice that makes the painful experience better. He doesn’t rush into surgery if he can help the pain in an optional alternate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shreve accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shreve frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Shreve's office is located at 22250 Providence Dr Ste 401, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shreve has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Mcbride Orthopedic Hospital