Dr. Goldberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Goldberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at University Of Az College Of Med. He currently practices at Camp Lowell Cardiology and is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Az College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1983
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Camp Lowell Cardiology
Camp Lowell Cardiology4790 E CAMP LOWELL DR, Tucson, AZ 85712 Existing Patients: (520) 319-5922
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Dr Goldberg is an excellent doctor and the staff is well trained and very professional also. Have been a patient for twenty years with a very good experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Goldberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 4790 E CAMP LOWELL DR, Tucson, AZ 85712. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tucson Medical Center