Dr. Mark Drakos, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Drakos completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at The Hospital For Special Surgy and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drakos is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Brown University/rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drakos?
From the first time I met Dr. Drakos I felt like I was in good hands. All of his staff were top notch. I had ankle surgery and all the treatment I received from Dr. Drakos and his staff was exceptional! I am very happy and thankful to him that I’m back in the game.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center