Call (316) 745-3065 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Bowles, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Bowles completed a residency at University Medical Center of Little Rock Health Sciences. He currently practices at Kansas Physician Group and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowles is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Medical Center of Little Rock Health Sciences | Mid-America Heart Institute at St Lukes, Fellowship Hospital
- University Medical Center of Little Rock Health Sciences, Residency Hospital
- University Medical Center of Little Rock Health Sciences, Internship Hospital
- University Of Arkansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowles?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bowles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Bowles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowles' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowles frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bowles' office is located at 2600 N Woodlawn Blvd, Wichita, KS 67220. Find other locations and directions.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
Kansas Physician Group
Kansas Physician Group2600 N Woodlawn Blvd, Wichita, KS 67220 Existing Patients: (316) 745-3065