Dr. Blaser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Blaser, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Moline, IL. Dr. Blaser completed a residency at Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University. He currently practices at MEDICAL ARTS ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blaser is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Arts Associates
Medical Arts Associates600 John Deere Rd Ste 200, Moline, IL 61265 Existing Patients: (309) 779-4222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blaser?
I’ve been a patient for 6 years. Dr. Blaser is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients overall well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Blaser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blaser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blaser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blaser frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Blaser's office is located at 600 John Deere Rd Ste 200, Moline, IL 61265. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street
- Trinity Rock Island