Dr. Mark Silbey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Keene, NH. Dr. Silbey completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic and is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silbey is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic580 Court St, Keene, NH 03431 Existing Patients: (603) 354-5400
Dartmouth-hitchcock Clinic590 Court St, Keene, NH 03431 Existing Patients: (603) 354-5400
- University Pittsburgh Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Duke University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silbey?
Excellent pre-surgical care and post-surgical outcomes (rotator cuff repair). I highly recommend doing a pre-hab program before this surgery. There were zero complications after surgery and during the rehabilitation program.
- Cheshire Medical Center