Dr. Mark Gibbs, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Paris, TX. Dr. Gibbs completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center. He currently practices at Paris Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Paris Regional Medical Center - South Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibbs is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Paris Orthopedic Clinic
Paris Orthopedic Clinic3435 NE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460 Existing Patients: (903) 737-0000
- American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 2005
- Austin College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibbs?
Dr. Gibbs was very courteous and professional. He explained in detail my injury, the healing process, and what the next step is if it doesn't heal as anticipated. He actually cares for his patients, which seems to be rare these days.
- Paris Regional Medical Center - South Campus