Call (423) 225-5327 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at San Diego Naval Hospital, Ca. He currently practices at CHI Memorial Infectious Disease Associates and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- San Diego Naval Hospital, Ca, Fellowship Hospital
- San Diego Naval Hospital, Ca, Residency Hospital
- Tulane Medical School, La, Medical School
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson and his staff! They work efficiently and were able to accommodate me on short notice. He is very intelligent and compassionate. He takes the time to make sure you understand the diagnosis and plan of action.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Mycobacterial Lung Infection, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 725 Glenwood Dr Ste E486, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
CHI Memorial Infectious Disease Associates
CHI Memorial Infectious Disease Associates725 Glenwood Dr Ste E486, Chattanooga, TN 37404