Dr. Mark Amico, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amico's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Amico, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Amico completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai MC. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Northridge and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amico is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCLA Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai MC, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amico?
He was very helpful and kind and was very clear about the procedure that I was about to under go....thank you for your time
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amico accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amico frequently treats Dehydration, Pneumonia, and Acidosis.
Dr. Amico's office is located at 18460 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amico speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amico has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center