Dr. Mark Adaimy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adaimy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Adaimy, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Adaimy completed a residency at Cooper Univ Med Ctr. He currently practices at Suresh Makhija, M.D. and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adaimy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cooper Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Cooper Univ Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Joseph Sch, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adaimy?
Dr. Mark Adaimy is a fine physician whose specialty is nephrology. An intelligent and caring individual, Dr. Adaimy does extraordinary work to assist his patients in achieving optimal health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adaimy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adaimy frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Acidosis.
Dr. Adaimy's office is located at 2820 W Charleston Blvd Ste 33, Las Vegas, NV 89102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adaimy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MountainView Hospital
- North Vista Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
Suresh Makhija, M.D.
Suresh Makhija, M.D.2820 W Charleston Blvd Ste 33, Las Vegas, NV 89102 (702) 880-1558