Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Westcott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Westcott, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Westcott completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Advanced Imaging and Radiology and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
- Michael Reese Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Imaging and Radiology
Lenox Hill Hospital100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 434-2910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westcott?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Westcott frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Westcott's office is located at 100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Westcott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital