Dr. Mark Vitale, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Vitale completed a residency at Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vitale is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC
ONS Greenwich6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831 Existing Patients: (203) 869-1145
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Columbia U/Columbia-Presby Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2006
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vitale?
Dr. Vitale ushered me through a broken wrist incurred on a hike and was the epitome of calm and professionalism. With a broken ulna and radius, we had to take things cautiously week by week to ensure surgery would not be necessary. Luckily it wasn’t, but throughout the 2.5 mo process I know I was in good hands with Dr. Vitale. Plus, he’d broken his wrist earlier, this he had a great deal of empathy for the painstakingly slow healing process.
- Greenwich Hospital