Dr. Mark Tannenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tannenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Tannenbaum, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Tannenbaum completed a residency at Dwnst Med Ctr. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center - West University and is affiliated with Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tannenbaum is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dwnst Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tannenbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tannenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tannenbaum frequently treats Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Tannenbaum's office is located at 5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tannenbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center
Iowa Heart Center - West University
Iowa Heart Center - West5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266 (515) 633-3600