Dr. Mark Talley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Talley, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Talley completed a residency at Okla Tchg Hosps. He currently practices at Associates Diagnostic Radiology and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Okla Tchg Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1982
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates Diagnostic Radiology
Chattanooga and Cleveland Imaging1710 GUNBARREL RD, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 553-1234
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talley frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Talley's office is located at 1710 GUNBARREL RD, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center