Dr. Stern has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Litchfield, IL. Dr. Stern completed a residency at St Louis University School Of Med. He currently practices at HSHS Medical Group - Litchfield and is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stern is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Louis University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
Theresa Dalton.....as always,,,Dr Stern was great to me.....always explains things well & listens to my concerns.....good man.....good doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stern frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Rheumatologic Muscular Diseases, and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 1215 Franciscan Dr, Litchfield, IL 62056. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Hillsboro Area Hospital
- Hshs Holy Family Hospital
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital
- Pana Community Hospital
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Springfield Memorial Hospital
HSHS Medical Group - Litchfield
HSHS Medical Group - Litchfield1215 Franciscan Dr, Litchfield, IL 62056 (217) 324-2191