Dr. Mark Steele, MD is a pediatric pathology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Steele completed a residency at George Washington University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Akron Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. Dr. Steele is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
Akron Children's Hospital
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine214 W Bowery St, Akron, OH 44308 Existing Patients: (330) 543-8572
- Akron Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steele?
- Akron Children's Hospital