Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD is
- Sinskey Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothstein?
I was so apprehensive about this surgery but Dr.Rothstein was very reassuring. His caring attitude as well as his extreme attention to detail made my decision to have the surgery a much easier one.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rothstein's profile.
Dr. Rothstein in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rothstein frequently treats the following conditions: Benign Neoplasm of Eye, Eye Cancer and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rothstein's office is located at 9 POINT WEST BLVD Saint Charles, MO 63301. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rothstein is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rothstein provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
Cataract and Eye Disease Specialists
Cataract and Eye Disease Specialists Inc.9 POINT WEST BLVD, Saint Charles, MO 63301 (636) 441-7900