Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Rolain, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Rolain completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital and Clins. He currently practices at Univ. Eye Care PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rolain is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Henry Ford Hospital and Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Minn Hospital and Clin, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Minn Hosp & Clin, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rolain?
From the front desk staff to the end of my appointments, I was impressed with the high quality of care. A special thank you to Kasia and Ashley for their attention to detail in scheduling my cataract surgery and all follow up appointments. Thank you Dr. Rolain! I never realized how much better I could see the world! You answered all my questions and made the procedure so smooth. Thank you! Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rolain frequently treats Farsightedness, Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Rolain's office is located at 44344 Dequindre Rd Ste 110, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rolain speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rolain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy