Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moseley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Moseley, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Moseley completed a residency at University Of Alabama School Of Medicine. He currently practices at FDC/MANA and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moseley is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moseley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moseley frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services.
Dr. Moseley's office is located at 3344 N Futrall Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moseley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center