Dr. Mark Mittler, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Mittler completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island Neurosurgical Associates and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mittler is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Long Island Neurosurgical Associates
Long Island Neurosurgical Associates410 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 354-3401
Cohen Children's Medical Center Pediatric Neurosurgery
Cohen Children's Medical Center Pediatric Neurosurgery410 Lakeville Rd Ste 204, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 354-3401
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mittler?
Dr. Mittler fused my fifteen year old granddaughter's spine after a plane accident. He is an excellent surgeon and has a warm and comforting bedside manner. He treated us as if we were his only patients and took all the time necessary to make sure we understood everything that was happening and what we could expect in the future. My granddaughter made a 100% recovery.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island