Dr. Mark Mighell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Mighell completed a residency at NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Adventhealth Carrollwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mighell is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Florida Orthopaedic Institute
South Tampa909 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609 Existing Patients: (813) 978-9700
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, Residency Hospital — 1998
- NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Univeristy Of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mighell?
I have seen Dr. Mighell (pronounced Miles) for several years for a shoulder issue. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, always patient with my plethora of questions. Dr. Mighell’s associated R.N. is Rita McKnight. She is TRULY PHENOMENAL and, in my opinion, greatly enhances Dr.Mighell’s practice and reputation with her empathy, kindness, patience, and wisdom regarding any orthopedic issues. I repeatedly have given my appraisal of Ms. McKnight to Dr.Mighell, who is well aware of his good fortune. THE BOTTOM LINE: You are in very good hands with Dr.Mighell and R.N. Rita McKnight. PERIOD
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital