Dr. Mark Lapp, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in North Chelmsford, MA. Dr. Lapp completed a residency at Tufts NEMC. He currently practices at Scott A. Sigman MD and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lapp is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Scott A. Sigman MD
Scott A. Sigman MD14 Research Pl, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 Existing Patients: (978) 454-0706
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Tufts NEMC, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tufts NEMC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lapp?
I would recommend Dr. Lapp. He diagnosed my back problem and treated it successfully in three visits. Prior to seeing Dr. Lapp I was in severe pain with sciatica for four months . I saw my PCP, a chiropractor, and went to physical therapy with little pain relief.He orders an MRI that showed a herniated disc pressing on the sciatic nerve. After one back injection I have been pain free.
- Lowell General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center