Dr. Mark Henry, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Somerset, KY. Dr. Henry completed a residency at Indiana University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Southern Kentucky Eye Center and is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Southern Kentucky Eye Center
Southern Kentucky Eye Center120 Tradepark Dr Ste A, Somerset, KY 42503 Existing Patients: (606) 679-7778
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Vincent's Hosp & MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henry?
I had an excelent appointment today . My first time with Dr. Henry. It was timely for being so busy and I was treated well ny all. He was professional and very thorough. He listened and took very good care of me. Overall i was pleased with my visit. I would highly recommend him.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- The Medical Center At Albany
- Wayne County Hospital