Dr. Mark Groh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Groh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Groh, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Groh completed a residency at U Tex Sw-Parkland Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Asheville Heart and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Groh is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Groh?
- U Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Tex Sw-Parkland Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Groh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Groh frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection and Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Groh's office is located at 257 Mcdowell St, Asheville, NC 28803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Groh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
American Heart Association257 Mcdowell St, Asheville, NC 28803 (828) 258-1121