Dr. Mark Fialk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fialk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Fialk, MD is a hematology specialist in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Fialk completed a residency at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Scarsdale Medical Group Llp and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fialk is board certified in Hematology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- NY Hosp Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fialk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fialk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fialk frequently treats Iron Metabolism Disorders, Lymphocytosis, and Thyroid Goiter.
Dr. Fialk's office is located at 259 HEATHCOTE RD, Scarsdale, NY 10583. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fialk speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fialk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White Plains Hospital