Dr. Mark Curzan, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Curzan completed a residency at Steadman Hawkins Clinic. He currently practices at Cary Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Curzan is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Steadman Hawkins, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- UCLA, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curzan?
Everything is just wonderful seeing Dr. Curzan. I would like to say that I suffer from PTSD and sometimes I wish the front staff would let me know that he will be behind. I do not mind waiting for Dr. Curzan he's worth the wait, just I would feel more comfortable waiting in my car. Dr. Curzan and I have seen each other for over 11 years, and I will continue to see him!
- Wakemed Cary Hospital