Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Mark Crowe, MD is a dermatologist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Crowe completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Puyallup Dermatology and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crowe is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1980
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowe?
Dr. Crow is a terrific dermatologist. I have seen him over the past 10 or so years for minor skin cancers and sclerotherapy (spider vein treatments). He is very thorough and very professional. I was referred to him by my regular doctor and wouldn't go anywhere else!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crowe frequently treats Acne, Actinic Keratosis, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Crowe's office is located at 2622 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crowe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
Puyallup Dermatology Clinic2622 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98373 (253) 841-2453