Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crandall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Crandall, MD is a cardiology specialist in Twin Falls, ID. Dr. Crandall completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Saint Lukes Clinic Department of Cardiology and is affiliated with St. Luke's Jerome Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crandall is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2006
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Lukes Clinic Department of Cardiology775 Pole Line Rd W Ste 112, Twin Falls, ID 83301 Existing Patients: (208) 814-8200
St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center801 Pole Line Rd W, Twin Falls, ID 83301 Existing Patients: (208) 814-8200
Fifth Avenue Clinic115 5th Ave W, Jerome, ID 83338 Existing Patients: (208) 814-9840
Twin Falls Outpatient Clinic, Twin Falls, ID
Outpatient Adult Rehabilitation Clinic775 Pole Line Rd W, Twin Falls, ID 83301 Existing Patients: (208) 814-2570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crandall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crandall frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Crandall's office is located at 775 Pole Line Rd W Ste 112, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crandall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Jerome Medical Center
- St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center