Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO
Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO is
- Beth Israel Albert Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Lutheran Medical and Trauma Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Illinois Wesleyan university, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ciaglia?
What he said when he looked at the X-Ray. He gave me options of treatment and I chose surgery. A couple of screws and recovery was half what it would have been with just letting it heal. I am back to golf, which was my goal.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ciaglia's profile.
Dr. Ciaglia in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ciaglia frequently treats the following conditions: Fracture of Hand and Fingers. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ciaglia's office is located at 17450 St Lukes Way Ste 390 The Woodlands, TX 77384. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ciaglia provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and North Houston Surgical Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- North Houston Surgical Hospital
Woodlands Center For Special Surgery
Woodlands Center for Special Surgery17450 St Lukes Way Ste 390, The Woodlands, TX 77384 Existing Patients: (936) 242-1437