Dr. Mark Borsch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Borsch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Borsch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bristol, TN. Dr. Borsch completed a residency at West Virginia University Hospitals. He currently practices at Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School
- West Virginia University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Wellmont CVA Heart Institute271 Medical Park Blvd # 458w, Bristol, TN 37620 Existing Patients: (423) 844-4800
- 2 1 Medical Park Blvd, Bristol, TN 37620 Existing Patients: (423) 274-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borsch?
triple bypass needed, surgery was successful in Year 2000, very happy with his followup and servcie
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borsch frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Pericarditis.
Dr. Borsch's office is located at 271 Medical Park Blvd # 458w, Bristol, TN 37620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center