Dr. Berry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Berry, DO is a cardiology specialist in Fort Dodge, IA. He currently practices at Trimark Physicians Group and is affiliated with Humboldt County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Berry is board certified in Cardiology.
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT FORT WORTH, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Berry, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berry frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Berry's office is located at 800 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Loring Hospital
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
- Stewart Memorial Community Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Van Diest Medical Center
Trimark Physicians Group
Trimark Physicians Group800 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501 (515) 574-6840
Iowa Heart Center at Mercy West Lakes
Mercyone West Des Moines Medical Center1755 59th Pl, West Des Moines, IA 50266 (515) 574-6840
Mercy Medical Center-des Moines1111 6th Ave, Des Moines, IA 50314 (515) 247-3121