Dr. Chorness has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marjorie Chorness, MD is a gynecology specialist in Greer, SC. Dr. Chorness completed a residency at Kaiser Permanante. She currently practices at Blossom Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility P.A. and is affiliated with Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ Chicago, Internship Hospital
- Kaiser Permanante, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1988
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1984
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Planned Administration Inc
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blossom Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility P.A.420 The Pkwy Ste C, Greer, SC 29650 Existing Patients: (864) 662-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chorness?
These negative reviews are a surprise. I saw her for the first time last week & instantly fell in love with her. She was caring, educational & so incredibly nice. I felt comfortable & taken care of. What more could you ask for in a person, especially a doctor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marjorie Chorness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chorness' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chorness accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chorness frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Cervical Polyps, and Trichomoniasis Screening.
Dr. Chorness' office is located at 420 The Pkwy Ste C, Greer, SC 29650. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chorness speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Laurens County Hospital