Dr. Marium Holland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marium Holland, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Holland completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Medical Group and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holland is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- University of Texas, Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Johns Hopkins University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holland frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Abdominal Disorders, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).
Dr. Holland's office is located at 1425 S Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
Kaiser1425 S Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 295-4080