Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marisa Johnson, MD
Dr. Marisa Johnson, MD is
- Lsu Med Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Hendrix College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marisa Johnson, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Johnson's profile.
Dr. Johnson in specializes in Nephrology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats the following conditions: Gout, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations and Anemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1801 Fairfield Ave Ste 306 Shreveport, LA 71101. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Johnson is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Johnson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Marisa Johnson, MD is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center and Christus Highland Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Marisa Johnson, MD holds board certification in Nephrology.
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Highland Medical Center
Genesis Nephrology, LLC
Drs. Eddleman and Gladney Amp1801 Fairfield Ave Ste 306, Shreveport, LA 71101 (318) 221-2707
Christus Medical Group8730 Youree Dr Ste A, Shreveport, LA 71115 (318) 221-2707